Author Topic: 1966 Government Document disclose Weather Modification Program 1of2  (Read 2061 times)

Flow Of Wisdom

For anyone that still does not believe that our government has been “seeding” clouds to manipulate the weather, then this document should put that argument to rest.

I first found this on Dane Wigington’s site, geoengineeringwatch.org. As I began to read through this extensive file, I could not stop shaking my head.

To read the document click here: http://flowofwisdom.com/2015/10/25/a-1966-u-s-government-document-with-the-subject-weather-modification-program/

StrawBerryTart

Re: 1966 Government Document disclose Weather Modification Program 1of2
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 03:04:33 PM »
You won't change his mind! He's a mean hothead. I say he's protecting someone. Controlled opposition? Won't even listen for 1/2 a minute, won't even debate and try to make us look crazy. He just says we are and mental too.

BraveNewWhirled

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 08:25:53 PM »
I'm 50-something years old, and I remember a time, 20 years ago or so, when vapor trails dissipated within a few seconds. They ALWAYS dissipated within a few seconds. The contrails NEVER crossed the sky from horizon to horizon, and they NEVER spread out to become a hazy cover.

I'm sick of these hacks who pretend to be "experts", denying these persistent aerial vapor trails. They are either complicit or ignorant; no other explanation! Ptoooey!

StrawBerryTart

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 07:38:58 AM »
Yes BNW, I specifically remember laying in the yard watching planes a wanting the trail to catch up with the plane. It was always very short.....never caught up either.   :P

I'm 58 and have been told I'm crazy. I'd rather be crazy than an ignorant Know-it-All.

Quantcast