Author Topic: Ferguson  (Read 4377 times)

Don_I_am_myself_3

Ferguson
« on: March 12, 2015, 11:44:54 PM »
I want the shooter (s) found and charged with attempted murder of both officers.  Why isn't the FBI taking complete charge of this case?

jaray242

Re: Ferguson
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 12:45:03 PM »
I do too...but would you feel the same if a law enforcement officer had been shot at the Bundy ranch standoff?

BraveNewWhirled

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 02:30:53 PM »
The two are entirely different scenarios in very different context, and do not permit accurate comparison for the purposes to which you allude. However, most sane people agree we don't want cops blasted. I don't know what you're getting at but it's not a good comparison.

jaray242

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 03:29:11 PM »
Different scenarios but same circumstances. You had confrontation with the law in the both cases.  Bundy could very well have had a shooting had not cooler heads prevailed.  The results would have been the same....lawman shot.  I believe the ferguson shootings were agent provocateurs.  The protesters were getting some of the results they were seeking.  What reason did they have to shoot now?  Just doesn't make sense. My point I didn't see a lot of folks calling to arrest the guy depicted in the photo in the prone position on the bridge with some federal agent in his sights.  I think the Feds overstepped there too for the record.  Funny how the latest shooting comes on the heels of the atf backing down on its ban on "cop killer" ammo.  Things that make you go hmmm.....

BraveNewWhirled

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 05:17:51 PM »
Different scenarios but same circumstances. You had confrontation with the law in the both cases.  Bundy could very well have had a shooting had not cooler heads prevailed.  The results would have been the same....lawman shot.  I believe the ferguson shootings were agent provocateurs.  The protesters were getting some of the results they were seeking.  What reason did they have to shoot now?  Just doesn't make sense. My point I didn't see a lot of folks calling to arrest the guy depicted in the photo in the prone position on the bridge with some federal agent in his sights.  I think the Feds overstepped there too for the record.  Funny how the latest shooting comes on the heels of the atf backing down on its ban on "cop killer" ammo.  Things that make you go hmmm.....

It's nice to get differing point of view but I can't agree with you on so many fronts. Not interested in trying to convince you. Do well.

jaray242

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 07:00:44 AM »
The purpose of a debate is not to convince someone you are right...it is to defend your points with a preponderance of the facts.  You do well too...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 07:01:39 AM by jaray242 »

GCNLive Community

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 07:00:44 AM »

Don_I_am_myself_3

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 12:40:07 AM »
Great Show tonight Kate.

Quantcast